- On November 10, 2021
- In Advocacy
Thank you to Donors!
IBA’s mission is to empower and engage individuals and families to improve their lives through high-quality affordable housing, education, and arts programs.
Our programs focus on each of these aspects, but the fact is nothing would be possible without the support of our donors.
All donations, big or small, are meaningful to IBA and the communities we serve. We are so very grateful for everyone’s support.
While not all donations support specific needs, some do. We want to share with you where some of this help goes and why we are so grateful to these donors:
- The Office of Food Access's donation to the Resident Services Program covered personnel costs, as well as the costs associated with starting a program to address the stigma of having access to free or reduced price food.
- Eastern Bank’s donation was directed towards COVID-19 relief efforts like:
- Creation and distribution of COVID-19 materials in Spanish.
- COVID-19 information sessions with public health officials to keep the community informed.
- COVID-19 vaccine drives to get people vaccinated.
- Liberty Mutual's donation helped our Youth Development Program launch and successfully implement the Learning Pods, a program that gives all students the personalized support they need through an after school program for a successful school year.
- Amazon's generous donation helped in different ways finance three programs:
- Festival Betances
- Financial Empowerment Program
- Resident Services Program
If, like them, you’re interested in a corporate donation please reach out to Linnette Speel at email@example.com help us keep helping our community!