- On September 26, 2019
- In Affordable Housing
Uplifting Our Community Through Resident Services & Affordable Housing
IBA has long been committed to providing affordable housing to our local South End community.
A key part of empowering our community is rooted in ensuring that our residents have continued access to support resources. By combining recreation, culture, health, educational and case management services, we’re able to address all of the needs of our residents.
With a growing team of committed and passionate staff of Resident Service Coordinators and a Community Building Coordinator, Villa Victoria residents not only receive support for their housing, but they also get to engage in a wide variety of programming and events throughout the year.
With a focus on promoting socio-economic mobility among the residents, IBA has been able to offer tenant housing in 521 affordable housing units, with a total population of approx. 1337 residents. In the past few years, IBA has acquired new properties in West Newton/Rutland and is currently actively working to expand their property portfolio to better serve the community.
In 2018, IBA was able to provide:
- Better quality of living for 1,337 residents.
- 521 affordable housing units
- Safe spaces and welcoming communities
- Counseling, case management, and advocacy
- Case management, benefits screening and referrals services
- Assistance with translation and interpretation
- Social, recreational and cultural programs
- Health workshops and screenings
- Fitness and exercise classes
- Field trips
For more information about Resident Services or Affordable Housing, please contact Mayra I. Negrón- Rivera at (617) 927-1708 or firstname.lastname@example.org....