Below is a list of resources throughout the city that can be of great interest to the people and their families. Get connected to the right place for your specific situation.
We encourage you to submit suggested additions to this developing list. Please send us your suggestions via email: email@example.com.
Thanks for being involved!
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Timothy Smith Network
- Boston Red Sox
- Affordable Housing Lotteries
www.detma.org (unemployment insurance)
- Health Care
Battered Women’s Shelters
- Voter Registration
- First –time Homebuying Classes
- United South End Settlements
- Boston Public Schools
- City of Boston
- The Boston Center for the Arts
- Neighborhood Parents of the Hurley School
- South End Historical Society
- South End/Lower Roxbury Youth Workers Alliance
- South End Neighborhood Health Center
- Washington Gateway District
- South End Public Library
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- New England Foundation for The Arts