Promoting a better quality of life, the program combines recreation, culture, health, educational and case management services.
IBA’s Resident Services Program works to empower residents of the Villa Victoria affordable housing community with a particular focus on the community’s seniors, we promote living an a more active and fulfilling life. Using a culturally responsive approach, our caring and bilingual team helps residents:
- Meet basic needs through advocacy, case management and referrals.
- Keep active and connected to the community through social, recreational, and cultural programming.
- Boost health and wellness through fitness/exercise classes, workshops and health screenings.
- Case management, benefits screening and referrals (click here to make a referral).
- Assistance with translation and interpretation.
- Social, recreational and cultural programs.
- Health workshops and screenings, and support for medical appointments.
- Fitness and exercise classes.
- Field trips.
Be a part of IBA’s Resident Service Program. Let’s get together for recreational activities, arts classes, health and fitness workshops, and cultural events! Fill out the application form
For more information, please contact Yahaira Objio, Resident Services Director at (617) 399-1962.
Save your spot! Click below to enroll.